Q: Do I need to register for Azusa Now?
A: Registration is free and required! Please pre-register at www.thecall.com. If you do not pre-register, you will be required to register at the door. Registration will open at 6am Saturday, April 9th.
Q: What time does Azusa Now start and end?
A: Azusa Now will run from 7am-10:30pm
Q: What time do the gates open and which gates will be open?
A: Gates 4, 11, 19, and 23 will open to the public at 6:00 am.
Q: What should I bring?
A: Bring your bible, pen, a journal to write down what the Lord shares, a hat and sunscreen. This is an outdoor stadium and so you will be in the sun all day. You also may want to bring a sweater or light jacket for later in the evening as it gets chilly. Please remember that you are solely responsible for any personal items you bring.
Q: What items are prohibited in the Colesium?
A: The following items are NOT ALLOWED in the Coliseum or Sports Arena:
- Bags, Backpacks or Purses larger than 12” x 12” x 16”, Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers;
- Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
- Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks and Laser Pointers;
- Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment;
- Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
- Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
- Horns or other Noisemakers, Musical Instruments, or Speaker Devices;
- Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
- The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
Q: Can I bring products to sell?
A: No. We will have a bookstore open on site at Azusa Now, but all venders and product have been preselected.
Q: Can I bring my own food/drinks to TheCall?
A: Drinks: Bottles and cans of any kind are prohibited inside the Coliseum and Sports Arena. Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed and limited to 2 bottles per person. There are water bottle filling stations on site, so you will be able to refill. You are welcome to bring in food, but unsliced fruits or vegetables are prohibited by the LAMC.
Q: Will concession stands be open at the stadium?
A:Yes, concession stands will be open on site throughout the day.
Q: Where should I park? And is parking free?
A: LAMC parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The rates are $20 per car and $80 per bus/RVs. Parking spaces at the LAMC are extremely limited. We encourage guests to use park and ride locations on the metro lines, carpool, and use public transit.
Q: Will there be bus parking?
A: Yes! If you are bringing a bus, please email email@example.com.
Q: Will there be RV parking?
A: Yes! If you are bringing a RV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, but please keep in mind that there is no overnight parking allowed.
Q: Is there public transportation available to the stadium?
A. You can take the Metro Expo line to the Expo/Vermont station. This will drop you off right near the coliseum.
Q: Is seating general admission?
A: Yes, seating is general admission. First come, first serve.
Q: Will Azusa Now be webstreamed or live broadcasted?
A: We encourage all who can come on April 9th to join us, but if circumstances prevent this, GodTV willl be live broadcasting and live webstreaming Azusa Now thorughout the day. This live webstreaming will be made available in English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese.